- This is a fantastic opportunity to join our premier, downtown clinic, as we develop a new model of care. This will be a team approach combining Family Med and Internal Med in the same location.
- Our ideal candidate would be an energetic team-player with a love of patients, the Northland and building a great practice! This candidate would have leadership traits and be adaptable as we try new approaches to care.
- This department is in the process of developing a high-quality, efficient-service model integrating Physicians, APCs, RN, CA, IBH, Pharm D, PSA and additional staff. The model promotes a culture of patient centeredness and staff resilience.
- On-site lab, x-ray, PT, counseling and specialty care floats
- Established patient base
- Anticipated weekly work schedule: M-F 36 patient contact hours
- Shift details: 7:30AM - 5PM, Monday Friday
- EPIC medical records & PACS Radiology
- Call is currently 1 in 6
- Newborn nursery care (in hospital) - Optional
- BC/BE Family Practice
- OB is optional. This would require being a part of a community-wide OB Call group
- Duluth, MN
- Area population: 85,000+
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PRACTICE SPECIFICS This is a fantastic opportunity to join our premier, downtown clinic, as we develop a new model ...
Apply on company website