About the position:
- Our ideal candidate would be a strong team player, desiring 1.0 FTE
- Opportunity to work 7 day on / 7 days off -- or 14 on / 14 -- off in a Child/Adolescent inpatient unit
- No outpatient clinic required
About our Behavioral Health Team:
- Join a group of 9 adult and 4 child and adolescent psychiatrists as part of a comprehensive behavioral health program
- Position is a full time, hospitalist model child psychiatry inpatient unit
- Average caseload is 12 children, ages 6-18 years
- Comprehensive inpatient team including family therapists, social workers, chemical dependency counselors, behavioral health techs with robust programming
- Overnight call averages 1 in 8 days
- Access to immediate hospital medical services such as pediatric hospitalist consultation, full lab and imaging services in house
- Our Amberwing facility provides Partial Hospitalization Programming, state-of-the art, mental health and substance abuse services for children, adolescents, and their families. In addition, there is On Site Pediatric Occupational Therapy and a Birth to Kindergarten Program.
- NACHRI designated childrens hospital, St. Marys Medical Center, part of the Duluth medical campus
- The Behavioral Health Department provides a spectrum of care for children and adults, including inpatient psychiatric care, consult-liaison and emergency psychiatry, intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization services, and an outpatient behavioral health clinic.
- Essentia Health Duluth hospital-Child/Adolescent inpatient unit has 16 beds; Adult in-patient unit has 37 beds.
- BC/BE Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Duluth, MN Population approximately 90,000 with surrounding areas 200,000+
- 2 hour drive to the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area
- Regional service area 460,000
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Eric Bain, Physician Recruiter
218-786-8427 (fax) 218-722-9952
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
About the position:Our ideal candidate would be a strong team player, desiring 1.0 FTE Opportunity to wor...
Apply on company website