- Diverse, high-volume and collegial practice with department of 6 Ophthalmologists and 4 Optometrists, including sub-specialists in Cornea, Pediatrics, LASIK, Uveitis/Ocular Immunology, and Retina.
- State of the art facilities and diagnostic equipment including: Humphrey visual fields, corneal topography, SLT laser, SD-OCT, Pascal Laser, YAG Laser for floaters, IOL Master 700, digital camera, Micropulse CPC laser and latest Humphrey Visual Field Analyzer.
- Call 1:5 weekday (M-TH) and 1:12 weekends (share community call)
- Patients are seen at various locations in the Duluth/Superior area. Outreach in the future is a possibility.
- Patients are admitted to St. Mary's Medical Center a 330-bed tertiary care hospital and Essentia Health Duluth, a 165-bed hospital, both located on the same campus. Some patients are also admitted to St. Luke's Hospital, a few blocks from Essentia Health Duluth campus.
- Glaucoma Fellowship or equivalent expertise and experience required.
- BC/BE Ophthalmology
- Duluth, MN – located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 120 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area
- Regional service area: 460,000
- Duluth population: 86,000
Full Benefit Package that includes
Relocation Assistance, Malpractice Insurance & Tail Coverage.
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Kristen Reardon, Physician Recruiter
701-364-7892 • (fax) 701-364-4209
PRACTICE SPECIFICSDiverse, high-volume and collegial practice with department of 6 Ophthalmologists and 4 Optometri...
Apply on company website