- We are seeking 2 Pediatric Neurologists to join our Pediatric Neurology team. The team includes 2 NP's, Child Psychiatry NP, and 2 Child Neuropsychologists.
- Our ideal candidate would have a good work ethic and a love of general pediatric neurology. An interest in neuromuscular disease would be a plus.
- On-call rotation – predominantly by phone. Call rotation negotiable.
- Children's Hospital at Saint Mary's Medical Center includes the region's only Pediatric Intensive Care unit, Newborn Intensive care unit (Level1), and the Eric Peter Person Children's Cancer center. Essentia also boasts the region's only Pediatric inpatient rehab unit (CARF accredited).
- Neurology services and support include: EEG, Video EEG, Ambulatory EEG, Vagus nerve stimulator program, EMG, MRI with compatible movie goggles, child life serves, and more.
- Neuropsychology services for Pediatric/Adult.
- Multispecialty clinics include: MDA, Myelomeningocele, Neuro-Oncology, Neuro-musculo-skeletal, Autism
- Essentia Health St. Mary's Medical Center is a 336-bed regional tertiary hospital. Inpatient rehab unit at Essentia Health Miller Dwan is a 150-bed hospital. This includes a Neuroscience unit at Essentia Health's St. Mary's Medical Center including a Neuro Trauma unit and Neuro step down unit along with general beds.
- BC/BE in Pediatric Neurology
- Duluth, MN – located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Duluth population: 86,000; Regional service area: 460,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
PRACTICE SPECIFICSWe are seeking 2 Pediatric Neurologists to join our Pediatric Neurology team. The team includes 2 NP's, Ch...
Apply on company website