Essentia Health is an integrated health system serving patients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, and Idaho.
Headquartered in Duluth, Minnesota, Essentia Health combines the strengths and talents of 14,400 employees, including more than 2,000 physicians and advanced practitioners, who serve our patients and communities through the mission of being called to make a healthy difference in people's lives.
Essentia Health, which includes many Catholic facilities, is guided by the values of Quality, Hospitality, Respect, Joy, Justice, Stewardship, and Teamwork. The organization lives out its mission by having a patient-centered focus at 15 hospitals, 74 clinics, six long-term care facilities, three assisted living facilities, three independent living facilities, five ambulance services and one research institute.
Essentia Health is accredited as an Accountable Care Organization by the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
Duluth offers four seasons of recreation, nationally ranked schools, breathtaking lakeside scenery and the amenities of a major metropolitan area. Stretching nearly 30 miles along Lake Superior's rugged shoreline and the scenic St. Louis River, Duluth is one of the largest cities in Minnesota. Sailing, skiing, fishing, kayaking and miles of hiking, biking and ski trails located right out your back door. There are four universities and colleges and Division I hockey located in the Duluth area. Visit www.visitduluth.com for more information about the community. EOE/AA
Outpatient Psychiatry Position
- Providing psychiatry services in ambulatory clinic setting through integrated team based behavioral health/mental health care delivery model.
- Adult Mental Health Partial Hospitalization/Intensive Outpatient Programs.
- Opportunity for leadership role with Section and for Partial Hospitalization Programs.
- Practice includes: psychiatric evaluation, treatment, outpatient assessment and follow-up clinic
- Opportunity to meet high productivity goals if desired
- 1.0 FTE, will consider part-time also
- Contact patient hours 34
- Monday-Friday daytime hours
- Daytime call only
- Nurses triage all calls that come into the department
About our Behavioral Health Team:
- Join a group of 4 adult and 3 child and adolescent psychiatrists as part of a Behavioral Health Care Team. Other members of the team include; doctoral level psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, psychotherapists, family therapists, nurse clinicians, occupational therapists and physical therapists. The Behavioral Health Division provides a spectrum of care for children and adults, including inpatient psychiatric care, consult-liaison and emergency psychiatry, ECT procedures, intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization services, and an outpatient behavioral health clinic. The Division also includes Health Psychology doctorate and master level psychologists and a multidisciplinary Pain Rehabilitation program.
- Inpatient programs include an integrated team of a Hospitalist and Pharmacist
- Overnight and weekend call is shared by the physician pool.
- Adult in-patient unit has 38 beds; Child/Adolescent inpatient unit has 16 beds;
- BC/BE Psychiatry
- Ability to be privileged and credentialed in ECT preferred.
- Duluth, MN Population approximately 90,000 with surrounding areas 200,000+
- 2 ½ hour drive to the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area
- Regional service area 460,000
Apply online at www.Essentiahealth.org or contact:
Carri Prudhomme, Physician Recruiter
218-786-3908 • (fax) 218-722-9952
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Essentia Health is an integrated health system serving patients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, and Idaho.Headquartered in Duluth,...
Apply on company website