- Essentia Health plans to grow Behavioral Health in Essentia Health northern MN clinics
- Outpatient practice with outreach to International Falls, Aurora and Ely, MN
- Call is optional
- Diverse patient population
- Doctorate Psychologist and Care facilitator on staff already. Plans to expand with an IOP Child, Adolescent and Adult program
- Multi-specialty clinic includes; Family Medicine with advanced practitioners with Integrated Behavioral Health, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Occupational Medicine, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Orthopedics, Consultative Pediatrics, General Surgery, and numerous visiting specialties.
- Full-service clinic including, laboratory, radiology, retail pharmacy and optical shop, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, Cancer Center, Regional Heart Center with CHF clinic, and warfarin clinic
- EPIC as EMR that is integrated with entire Essentia system
- Physician led, professionally managed organization
- Essentia Health Virginia Hospital-83 beds, 7 Pediatric beds, Level I Nursery, Level IV
- Trauma center and certified Stroke Ready facility
- BC/BE Psychiatry
- Approx. 60 miles from Duluth, MN; 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Service area: 36,000; Population: 8,000
SALARY AND BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Excellent compensation and benefits including malpractice insurance coverage
- Minimum 6-weeks' time off per year
- Stipend/bonus program available
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
PRACTICE SPECIFICS Essentia Health plans to grow Behavioral Health in Essentia Health northern MN clinics ...
Apply on company website