Join the World Leader in Eyewear to Drive the Growth of Top Brands Across Multiple Channels New Opportunity for a Proven Sales Professional -- Even if You're New to Optical -- to Own a Prime Territory and Grow of Our Top-Tier, Blue Series Brands You're a proven outside salesperson with success growing a book of business. You have strong influencing skills and are equally capable of expanding existing accounts, closingnew business, and influencing sales through distributors and/or sales reps. You're comfortable with travel and excited to take ownership of a large, multi-channel territory. If that describes you, the role of Brand Specialist offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Make your mark on a prime territory including a strong account base, distribution network and ample new business development opportunities.
- Be part of the thriving optical industry. As long as you have strong sales skills, we'll teach you optical, including providing classes and the funding for your ABO certification after a year of service.
- Joina growing global industry leader. Our 2018 merger with Luxottica made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Promote our top brands, including blue brand lenses (Crizal, Transitions, Varilux and Eyezen) and globally recognized lifestyle brands including Ray-Ban and Oakley.
- Enjoy professional growth and development opportunities. While you could be happy in this role for years to come, history shows that proven performers can pursue a variety of career paths in our growing, global organization.
- Join an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Brand Specialist opportunity, you will have:
- 3-5+ years of outside sales experience with demonstrated sales results; the ideal candidate will have strong account management and business development skills (i.e. hunting and farming)
- Excellent leadership, management and interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships and influence others
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), general PC navigation and research abilities; experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software, Salesforce preferred, and analytical tools, such as Qlik
- Ability to manage the sales cycle across multiple channels
- Ability to travel 40-50%, including overnights
Apply on company website