Build a Progressive Career Home with a Growing Global Industry Leader Excellent training advancement opportunities great culture competitive pay great benefits If you combine the ability to complete repetitive tasks in a fast paced environment with attention to detail and the motivation to learn and grow professionally, this position offers you several compelling opportunities. You will:
- Enjoy strong training to prepare completed jobs for shipping; optical experience is preferred, but whether you have it or not, we'll set you up for success.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance; we are committed to hiring from within whenever possible.
- Join a collaborative, upbeat team in one of the largest optical processing facilities in the nation.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Earn a competitive wage and first rate benefits that include all you would expect as well as some pleasant surprises, such as lots of opportunity for overtime with extra pay.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous related work experience is preferred but not required. Experience in manufacturing, optical and/orlab settings would be ideal.
The Requirements To be a good fit for the Clerk I opportunity, you will have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent. Quick question for you - click here
- Previous related work experience is preferred but not required. Experience in manufacturing, optical and/or lab settings would be ideal.
- The ability to:
- Meet measurable quotas in a dynamic mailroom environment.
- Add, subtract and understand decimal sequencing.
- Follow written and verbal instructions.
- Write and comprehend short correspondence and memos.
- Depth perception and manual dexterity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven reading and comprehension skills.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Some computer skills.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- This position requires that you stand and walk for the duration of any shift.
- You'll work with and around chemicals.
- Your work area may be wet and/or dirty.
- You'll need to be able to lift and move up to 20 lbs. to waist height on a regular basis.
Apply on company website