Build a progressive career home at a growing global industry leader. Enjoy excellent training, career potential, great culture, competitive pay & great benefits. If you combine strong customer service skills with attention to detail and the motivation to learn and grow professionally, the Customer Service Lens Representative position offers you several compelling opportunities. You will:
- Enjoy strong training and the ability to use your previous experience to make an impact on the customer service experience. Regardless of your background, we'll set you up for success. We just ask that you are committed to your attendance and punctuality.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance; we are committed to hiring from within whenever possible.
- Join a collaborative, upbeat team in one of the largest optical processing facilities in the nation.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Earn a competitive wage and first-rate benefits that include all you would expect as well as some pleasant surprises.
To be a good fit for the Customer Service Lens Representative opportunity, you will have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of previous related experience and/or training, including excellent customer service skills. A background in a call center, customer service, or administrative office environment could be a great fit for this role.
- 1-2 years of optical experience is preferred.
- Proven computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- A commitment to attendance and punctuality.
- The ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees, and the general public.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Well-organized with the ability to multi-task, prioritize work, and maintain attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to manage interruptions.
Apply on company website