The Role and Keys to Success The Role
As a Lab Technician - Order Entry, you will work in the order entry area where you will be inputting manual orders into the system. You will focus heavily on data entry.
This is a role that will require excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow multiple processes and technical steps throughout a structured process.
You will focus on the activities outlined here, and we plan to cross-train in the future so that you may work in multiple areas.
Keys to Success
While we have established processes and procedures, we are also taking advantage of the new facility launch to drive improvements. We'll provide training, but change will be ongoing, and your own role may evolve. We're looking for adaptable and flexible people who can excel in a fast-paced production environment.
In addition, in order to be an outstanding Lab Technician - Order Entry, you will:
- Bring a proactive approach to learning and getting up to speed quickly.
- Support our commitment to getting Quality Right the First Time.
- Achieve goals independently and also contribute as a team player.
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe workspace.
- Bring a commitment to our mission and goals.
The Requirements To be a good fit for the Lab Technician - Data Entry Operator opportunity, you will have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- High mechanical / technical aptitude.
- 1+ years of related work experience, such as in manufacturing / data entry / order entry; experience in lab settings is preferred but not required.
- A methodical approach and the ability to follow SOPs.
- The ability to meet measurable standards in a dynamic production environment.
- Depth perception and manual dexterity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- An accountable and self-motivated work ethic.
- This position requires that you may stand and walk for the duration of any shift.
- You'll work with and around chemicals.
- Your work area may be wet and/or dirty and or have a strong smell.
- This role is in a cleanroom environment.
Apply on company website