Make Your Mark as a Strategic Consultant to Top Eye Care Professionals at a Global Industry Leader Build a progressive career home and earn great pay and benefits in a mission-driven culture If you bring a strategic consulting approach to building client engagements, this position offers you some very compelling opportunities. You will:
- Make an impact as you support eye care professionals not only deliver extraordinary service, but also grow and manage their practices effectively.
- Enjoy the best of both: the team atmosphere and smaller-company entrepreneurial spirit of Vision Source as well as the resources of EssilorLuxottica.
- Come on board at an exciting time; our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry and will create opportunities for strong performers.
- Earn a competitive salary, potential commission, and comprehensive benefits. For example, we offer unlimited time off to help you balance work and life.
- Become part of a company driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight; Innovating for better vision; and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
- Growing and developing membership through prospecting, acquiring new members, and then maximizing the value of their Vision Source membership through engagement.
- Collaborating with Vision Source Administrators and members for network growth.
- Consulting with members through visits and other interactions to assist them with maximizing their Vision Source benefits/resources.
- 3 to 5 years of business development or account management experience. Eye care industry preferred.
- The ability to develop consulting partnerships with members.
- The ability and willingness to become an expert in optometric products, services, medical equipment and procedures.
- PC literacy, including familiarity with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and experience using a CRM (we use Sage).
- The ability to travel up to 70% of the time once it is safe to do so.
Extraordinary eye care provided by extraordinary eye care professionals. Vision Source is a family of 3,150 locally owned optometric practices collaborating to provide quality professional eye care while maintaining the personal relationship between patients and their family eye doctor. Vision Source is part of Essilor of America, Inc., the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States. Essilor employs more than 7,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux, Crizal, Transitions, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily.
Apply on company website