Build a Progressive Career Home with a Growing Global Industry Leader Excellent training advancement opportunities great culture competitive pay great benefits Technical aptitude, attention to detail and the motivation to learn and grow professionally. If this describes you, consider aligning your career with Essilor. You will:
- Enjoy strong training, including cross-training, to operate advanced optical equipment; optical experience is preferred, but whether you have it or not, we'll set you up for success.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance -- success as a Lab Technician - Frame Manager can set you up to pursue multiple career paths in the organization.
- Join a collaborative, upbeat team in one of the largest optical processing facilities in the nation.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Earn a competitive wage and first-rate benefits that include all you would expect as well as some pleasant surprises.
The Requirements To be a good fit for the Frame Puller opportunity, you will have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent. Quick question for you - click here
- High mechanical / technical aptitude.
- 1+ years of related work experience, such as in manufacturing / sorting; experience in lab settings is preferred but not required.
- A methodical approach and the ability to follow SOPs.
- The ability to meet measurable standards in a dynamic production environment.
- Depth perception and manual dexterity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- An accountable and self-motivated work ethic.
- This position requires that you may stand and walk for the duration of any shift.
- You'll work with and around chemicals.
- This role is in a cleanroom environment.
Apply on company website