Own a New IT Support Role & Build Your Career with a Growing, Global Industry Leader Prime Opportunity for a Recent Grad or an IT Support Professional with a Year or Two of Experience If you combine a background in computer science, business administration or similar with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively and build trust with a variety of internal contacts, the role of IT & Systems Support Lead offers you some compelling advantages. You will:
- Make your mark at one of Essilor's largest labs -- Precision Optics, Inc. -- where you'll provide support and training onOptifactsLMS software and business applications, as well as providedaily help desk support.
- Enjoy opportunities to learn and develop your skillsin a high-volume, high-growth environment. Success in this role can prepare you to potentially step up to a regional systems support role.
- Enjoy outstanding training on our systems, including Optifacts, and operations. You bring the energy and drive to learn and we'll ensure you have the tools, training and mentorship needed to thrive and excel.
- Train with a talented team, including the Rx Regional Systems Leaders and the IT group in Dallas, who will ensure you have the knowledge and support to thrive and excel in this role.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Become part of an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field.
- Business Intelligence experience in data collection, management, and metrics deployment.
- Solid data mining skills.
- Knowledge of the Lens Rx business is an advantage.
- Experience with LMS software, ideally Optifacts, preferred.
- Ability to provide IT support (computer upgrades, map drives, add programs, printer/scanner support, etc.).
- Outstanding verbaland written communication skills in both business and IS environments.
- Ability to travel to Dallas, Texas for training and meetings.
Apply on company website