Manage Diverse Projects in Labs Across the US while Creating a Strong Network at an Industry Leader Join at an Exciting Time, Make an Impact & Advance Your Career at an Organization Driven by Strong Values If you combine your project management expertise with excellent communication skills and a passion for your work, this position offers you some very compelling opportunities. You will:
- Gain broad exposure to our organization; we work with every lab in the US as well as with other internal teams, giving you the chance to develop a significant internal network.
- Take on a variety of complex projects regarding processes, operations and transformations. You'll execute against established processes, but each project has its own unique aspects.
- Enjoy solid training to get up to speed -- we are committed to setting you up for success. You'll also learn on an ongoing basis, such as expanding your knowledge of Lean manufacturing.
- Become part of an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
- Join at a dynamic time. Our 2018 merger with Luxottica has given us an unmatched global footprint in the eyewear industry, and some projects will support the integration of the two organizations.
- A bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of experience managing medium to complex projects, preferably in manufacturing, distribution and/or supply chain environments.*
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams.
- Experience in creating project plans and delivering projects on schedule without exceeding the budget.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and motivate stakeholders.
*We will consider candidates with a little less experience, as long as they have all of the other qualifications.
Improving Lives By Improving Sight. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 8,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the US Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux, Crizal, Transitions, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010, and we ranked #62 out of 700 corporations awarded the title "Diversity Leader 2020" by the Financial Times.
Apply on company website