Jumpstart Your Career at a Growing Global Industry Leader -- We Provide Excellent Training Enjoy an upbeat culture, competitive pay, great benefits, advancement opportunities and more Technical aptitude, attention to detail and the motivation to learn and grow professionally. If this describes you, consider aligning your career with Essilor. You will:
- Enjoy strong training; optical experience is preferred, but whether you have it or not, we'll set you up for success.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance; this is a great role if you have management aspirations, and we are committed to hiring from within whenever possible.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent combination with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Earn a competitive wage -- with regular evaluations that can result in merit increases -- and first rate benefits that include all you would expect as well as some pleasant surprises.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience in a production environments. Optical lab experience would be ideal.
- Technical aptitude, and the ability to work with fine detail. Experience with art and/or crafting, professionally or as a hobby, can be helpful.
- Dependability and reliability.
- The ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
Apply on company website