Build a Progressive Career Home with a Growing Global Industry Leader Excellent training advancement opportunities great culture competitive pay great benefits If you combine your mechanical and electrical aptitude with proven strong problem-solving skills, this position offers you several compelling opportunities. You will:
- Enjoy strong training on our equipment; optical experience is preferred, but whether you have it or not, we'll set you up for success.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance; our preference is to hire someone with 5+ years of experience, but we are also interested in those with less experience.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent combination with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Earn a competitive wage and first rate benefits that include all you would expect as well as some pleasant surprises.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic skills in both mechanical and electrical.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- Attention to detail.
The Requirements To be a good fit for the Machine Technician opportunity, you will have:
- Possess ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Possess ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Must be able to navigate in a Windows environment
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must have problem solving skills and the ability to think analytically
- Post High School technical training preferred
- 2 years manufacturing experience desired
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Works effectively in a team environment
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with ISO 9001, OSHA, and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with company standards
- Must have good hand/eye coordination and 20/20 natural or corrected vision.
- Must be able to stand throughout the work shift
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Preferred Skills (may be from a previous workplace)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with DVI
Apply on company website