Take Your Career to the Next Level at a Growing Global Industry Leader Driven by Strong Values We'll set you up for success with excellent training; earn great pay & benefits in an upbeat culture Technical aptitude, attention to detail and the motivation to learn and grow professionally. If this describes you, consider aligning your career with Essilor. You will:
- Enjoy strong training -- including cross-training -- to help you build a successful career home.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance.
- Earn a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits in an upbeat, collaborative culture.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent combination with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- High mechanical aptitude.
- 1+ years of related work experience, such as in manufacturing; experience in lab settings is preferred but not required.
- The ability to meet measurable standards in a dynamic production environment.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
Apply on company website