$1,000 Sign-On Bonus for All 2nd and 3rd Shifts Building a Progressive Career Home with the Growing Global Industry Leader If you combine technical aptitude with attention to detail and the motivation to learn and grow professionally, this position offers you several compelling opportunities. You will:
- Earn competitive compensation and an exceptional mix of first-rate benefits, including medical, dental and vision plans; a 401(k) plan with company match; tuition reimbursement; comprehensive training through Essilor University; lens and frame benefits for you and your family; an employee stock purchase plan with company match; and more.
- Enjoy strong training -- optical experience is preferred, but whether you have it or not, we;;ll set you up for success.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance; we are committed to hiring from within whenever possible.
- Join a collaborative, motivated team in an upbeat, mission-driven environment.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent combination with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- 1-2 years year of maintenance experience in production environments. Experience with optical processing equipment is a plus.
- Basic skills in both mechanical and electrical.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience with schematics, HVAC and/or welding is preferred but not required.
- Basic math skills.
- Attention to detail.
Apply on company website