*** $2000 SIGN-ON BONUS *** Enjoy excellent training, advancement opportunities, great culture, and competitive pay and benefits If you combine technical aptitude with attention to detail and the motivation to learn and grow professionally, this position offers you several compelling opportunities. You will:
- Enjoy strong training -- optical experience is preferred, but whether you have it or not, we;;ll set you up for success.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance; we are committed to hiring from within whenever possible.
- Join a collaborative, motivated team in an upbeat, mission-driven environment.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent combination with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Earn competitive pay and first-rate benefits.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of previous related experience and/or training preferred.
- Knowledge in the use of electronic test equipment preferred, e.g. multimeter and amp meter.
- Basic understanding of PLC operation preferred.
- High mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read and interpret schematic diagrams preferred.
- Strong communication skills
Apply on company website