Step up your career with a growing global industry leader Enjoy excellent training, advancement opportunities, great culture, and competitive pay and benefits If you combine technical aptitude with attention to detail and the motivation to learn and grow professionally, this position offers you several compelling opportunities. You will:
- Enjoy strong training -- optical experience is preferred, but whether you have it or not, we;;ll set you up for success.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance; we are committed to hiring from within whenever possible.
- Join a collaborative, motivated team in an upbeat, mission-driven environment.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent combination with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Earn competitive pay and first rate benefits.
To be a good fit for this opportunity, you will have: To be a good fit for this opportunity, you will have:
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Interpret blueprints, shop drawings, sketches and work orders to others.
- Minor building maintenance tasks.
- Must be able to work with various hand tools.
- Must be able to work on machinery alone or with a team.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand the English language.
- High school diploma or GED required. Trade school or Associates degree preferred.
- 2 to 5+ years working experience in a technical or mechanical trade.
- Must have previous experience working on production equipment strongly preferred.
- Must have previous experience working on electronic equipment.
- Experience using and operating a computer.
- PLC experience a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal customers.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
Apply on company website