If you combine strong SQL skills with a proactive spirit and creative approach, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Play an important role on a high visibility team, interacting with multiple business units as well as VP and C-level executives to provide valuable data.
- Apply your IT and problem-solving skills in a functional working environment, working with all levels of lab users in all areas of Rx production.
- Grow your knowledge and skill as you learn continually across all aspects of lab systems operations and integration, as well as field support activities.
- Come on board at an exciting and dynamic time. Our 2018 merger with Luxottica has given us an unmatched global footprint in the eyewear industry, and is driving positive change.
- Join an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Decision Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field, or equivalent experience and certifications
- 4+ years of experience in an environment where you've gained a high degree of proficiency in SQL/SPL
- Familiarity with OBIEE, MSSQL, Spotfire and/or Tableau
- Solid data mining skills, including the ability to dig out the appropriate variables to sort data as needed for effective information delivery to the end-user
- Business Intelligence experience in data collection, management, and metrics
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially a high level of proficiency in Excel, as well as Google Suite programs
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in both business and IT environments
Apply on company website