Build a Progressive Career with the Growing Global Industry Leader *** $1,000 sign on bonus for all shifts paid $250 at 45 days, $250 at 90 days, & $500 at 180 days.**** Essilor of America, Inc. (Essilor), is the leading manufacturer and wholesaler of prescription lenses in the United States. Everyone has an opportunity for growth in all areas of our company. Excellent training advancement opportunities upbeat culture great pay benefits PURPOSE:
A Warehouse Associate works in our state-of-the-art distribution center with other team members, working together to prepare optical products for shipment to our customers which help improve the lives of others by improving their sight. A Warehouse Associate performs a variety of warehouse functions, but most typically, picks product (optical lenses, contact lenses and frames), puts them into boxes on a cart for shipment, and replaces inventory.
Whats in it for me?
- This is a full time position.
- The starting rate is $16.00/hour PLUS a shift differential of $0.75 for 2nd shift and 3rd shift.
- Opportunity to earn extra money monthly based on your productivity average of a $150 per month.
- You have up to 8 weeks of paid on-the-job training.
- Perform Light Duty work in a climate-controlled space.
- Join a collaborative, upbeat and diverse team in a pleasant and convenient workspace, including a recently-remodeled break room and on-site market.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent combination with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Enjoy an excellent work culture where employees are valued and respected.
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental, 401k (employer match up to 6% with immediate vesting), vacation, PTO, tuition reimbursement, opportunity to be an employee shareholder by participating in Boost (own a part of the company you are working for) with a dollar for dollar match up to 4 shares.
What are the working hours?
- 1st Shift: Monday-Friday 6:45am-3:15pm.
- 2nd Shift: Monday-Friday 3:30pm- 12:00am.
- 3rd Shift: Saturday-Monday 7:00am-7:00pm.
- Overtime will be required
- If you have experience, great! If not, thats ok toowe will train you.
- Job experience will be considered in place of High school diploma or GED.
- Anyone 18 years of age or older may apply.
- Distribution environment experience a plus.
- Resume appreciated but not required.
- Frequently push/pull up to 20 lbs regularly and walk 5-9 miles a day.
- Maintain a strong commitment to safety, including keeping workspaces clean and orderly.
- Bring a proactive approach to learning and getting up to speed quickly.
- Achieve goals independently and also contribute as a team player.
- Pay close attention to details and also understand the bigger picture.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to correctly use RF devices (scanners); experience with scanners is a plus.
- Satisfactory work performance and attendance in previous jobs.
- Takes pride in their work and strives for accuracy.
- Sense of urgency.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website