*** $2000 SIGN-ON BONUS *** $25 Amazon Gift Card for Completed Face-to-Face Interviews Perform 'Light Duty' Work in a Climate-Controlled Space; Attitude is More Important than Experience Enjoy strong training, an upbeat culture and great pay & benefits at a global industry leader
If you combine a track record of reliability with the motivation to meet and exceed performance goals, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Work in a climate-controlled environment, doing "light duty" work -- no big, heavy boxes to move around
- Take advantage of strong training to set you up for success; warehouse experience is helpful but not required
- Earn a competitive wage, potential performance incentives and first-rate benefits; the starting rate is $16.00/hour. Make an extra $0.75/hour shift differential for working our second and third shifts. You also have the opportunity to earn an average of $150 each month based on your productivity.
- Receive up to 8 weeks of paid on-the-job training!
- Join a collaborative, upbeat and diverse team in a pleasant and convenient workspace, including a recently-remodeled break room and on-site market
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry
- Satisfactory work performance and attendance in previous jobs
- The ability to:
- Meet and exceed production goals
- Correctly use RF devices (scanners) as needed; experience with scanners is a plus
- Maintain very high levels of accuracy in work assignments
- Solid communication skills and a team-player approach
Apply on company website