Posted Date: Oct 19, 2020
Eurest Services, a division of Compass Group, is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations solutions and customer focused support. We provide business facilities management from sustainable cleaning to laboratory support, outdoor maintenance, materials management.Job Summary
The Facilities Director will be the leader for Compass/Eurest Services at a corporate client account. In the eyes of the client, this is the person that best represents our company. Extremely strong communication, organizational, technical facilities operations and time management skills are essential for success in this position.
Responsible for the overall direct management of the Facility and Support Services. Responsible for successfully coordinating and supporting all sector activities, including ultimate financial responsibility by management. Works with all levels of the staff in all matters relating to the client satisfaction. Fiscal responsibilities may be greater than $4 MM. This position requires a much larger role in the administrative function with technical background in plant operations and facilities management.
- Develops financial forecasts and balances programs and resources for account
- Responsible for attainment of financial goals for the account
- Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of financial data and statistics.
- Reviews and analyzes financial statements, weekly operating reports and other financial results.
- Monitors and audits the accounting and control process within the account
- Maintains and supports client satisfaction at a level that ensures account retention.
- Administers required client/customer surveys (and other feedback instruments) and responds in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensures that all employees demonstrate an aggressive hospitality (respect) orientation toward customers and clients.
- Promotes client awareness of program alternatives and the availability of corporate resources.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with the provisions of client contracts.
- Assist in customizing programs to meet each account's unique needs as required.
- Monitors client communications effectiveness including communicating the benefits of maintaining Eurest Services as the services management provider.
- Assist in developing and/or monitoring a district/unit business plan and reporting to clients as needed.
- Evaluate and justify supplies, equipment and purchases as needed.
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and supervise functions and activities of the department
- Establish work standards and work flow.
- Manage CMMS facilities asset and preventative maintenance program.
- Responsible for implementation and effectiveness of programs in each client location for compliance with corporate and division standards.
- Takes necessary actions to ensure that all corporate quality and service standards are met.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 5+ Years of Facilities Management experience
- Must have a plant operations and engineering technical skills
- Facilities Management Certification (FMC) - preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in written formal and oral presentations from hourly staff to CEO level.
- Must exhibit self-initiative, accountability, flexible and good leadership skills as well as political savvy
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures
- Must be proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Apply to Eurest Services today!
Eurest Services is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 429815
KELLY L LUQUE
Apply on company website