You are invited to join our stellar Bariatric and Weight Loss team at EvergreenHealth in Kirkland WA. Must be board-eligible/board-certified Laparoscopic and Bariatric-trained surgeon and training in obesity medicine would be a HUGE plus!
Your professional needs will be satisfied:
- join a practice that offers weight loss and healthy lifestyle education supported by a team of outstanding providers and staff
- practicing full scope of bariatric surgery and weight loss management
- opportunity to use your skills in leadership, business development, professional development and mentorship
- physician led health system
- HealthGrades 100 Best Hospitals, Beckers 150 top places to work in health care
Your personal and family needs will be satisfied living in Kirkland, a vibrant waterfront destination with an unparalleled blend of outdoor recreation, art, dining and boutique shopping. Located on the shores of Lake Washington just east of Seattle, no other city in the Puget Sound region has as many waterfront parks and beaches as Kirkland.EvergreenHealth is a physician led, integrated health care system that serves nearly one million residents in King and Snohomish counties and offers a breadth of services and programs that are among the most comprehensive in the region. A staff of 5,000 provides clinical excellence in over 80 specialties, including heart and vascular care, oncology, surgical care, orthopedics, neurosciences, womens and childrens services, pulmonary care, infectious disease and travel medicine, and home care and hospice service
Our EvergreenHealth Medical Group, a 300+ member physician multispecialty group, provides 13 primary care clinics, three emergency cares, five urgent cares and 25 specialty care practices located throughout our service area. You are invited to join our stellar Bariatric and Weight Loss team at EvergreenHealth in Kirkland WA. Must be board-eligible/board-certified Lap...
Apply on company website