Provides telephone service for all hospital departments physicians and outside callers for Physician's Answering Service and the Hospital.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 6 months - 1 year experience
- Answers all incoming/outgoing hospital and Physician Answering Service calls through the telephone switchboard system.
- Monitors security system.
- Receives and documents all emergency calls for Physician Answering Service.
- Compiles daily on-call schedules from numerous calendars.
- Dispatches security staff via radio.
- Pages employees and physicians as requested.
Apply on company website