Provide direct and constant visual observation of patients for their safety under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- High School or GED
- BCLS within 30 days of hire
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Provide constant observation to patients who are either suicidal, have a fall risk, or have behavioral management issues.
- Alert nurse if there is a change in the patient's behavior or response that the observer is concerned about.
- Review observation care plan for the patient with the nurse at the beginning and end of shift.
- May assist the patient in routine activities of daily living under the direction of the nurse i.e. feeding, ambulating, grooming, toileting.
- May report food and/or liquid intake.
Apply on company website