Assembles installs and repairs pipes fittings and plumbing fixtures of heating water and drainage systems.
- Post-secondary training or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience
- Plumber - Journeyman
- Driver license - valid
- Satisfactory Driving Record
- Assembles and installs valves; pipe fittings and pipes composed of iron; steel; brass; copper; clay and plastic.
- Reads and interprets blueprints; schematics and specifications.
- Installs and repairs plumbing fixtures such as sinks; commodes; bath tubs; showers; water heaters; water tanks and garbage disposals.
- Performs preventive maintenance on all plumbing related systems. Interprets and complies with state; federal and local codes. Maintains inventory of tools; parts and supplies needed to perform assigned tasks.
Apply on company website