Eyemart Express is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our marketing team. Working in a collaborative team environment, the Marketing Coordinator will provide key assistance and logistical support for various advertising, PR, and promotional programs. This is an exciting opportunity, with room for growth, to be a part of high-impact initiatives. Candidate must be highly organized, a strong communicator, a skilled writer and demonstrate creative and critical thinking proficiency.
The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Sr. Manager of CRM and is part of a cross-functional Marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute market / store specific campaigns including creating marketing briefs in Workfront, coordinating the creative review process, developing intercoms, and ensuring marketing messages implement and launch on time.
- Support team with marketing campaigns creation including building promotional offers, creating promotional landers, and testing barcodes.
- Coordinate campaigns including managing audience, scheduling, coordinating the creative review process, and having final responsibility for ensuring produced email meet specified objectives.
- Coordinate website seasonal / campaign content calendar.
- Work with the Local Store Marketing team, help setup promotions, help manage calendar and deliver promotional materials to new store locations.
- Help organize and plan events including store openings, special events and community/center-based events.
- Monitor the status of each job and ensure that deliverables are meeting deadlines.
- Create/Update tasks on a project-by-project basis.
- Assist in scoping project requests, determine needed resources and coordinate work assignments to creative team.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience Requirements
- BA or BS in business or marketing or related field is preferred, but not required.
- Must have at least 2- 4 years of successful experience in marketing, advertising, communications, project management or a related field.
- Highly proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Retail experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in project management software: Workfront or equivalent
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects and priorities.
- Self-starter with high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships among all cross-functional groups.
- Ability to build relationships with outside vendors.
- Flexibility to frequent changes and ability to react quickly.
Apply on company website