DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
*This is a work from home opportunity!*
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Patient Care Liaison today with the National Contact Center Management (NCCM) team.
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the NCCM family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Patient Care Liaison to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As a National Contact Center Management (NCCM) Patient Care Liaison, you will be responsible for providing and contributing to the company's mission, vision, and values by receiving inbound, outbound and electronic requests to assist in scheduling patient appointments and services.
What you will do in this role:
- You will speak with customers, patients and stakeholders
- You will perform all components of call processing for inbound and outbound contacts while documenting those calls in the system
- You will ensure performance and quality standards are met
- You will receive constructive feedback and coaching
- You will demonstrate the ability to be kind, compassionate, considerate, approachable, friendly and open minded
- You will provide superior customer service to internal and external customers and patients
- You will support the vision and strategy of the contact center while positively promoting the services offered and elevating issues to contact center leadership
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Patient Care Liaison opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
Qualifications you will need:
- Entry level knowledge required, which can be generally obtained through completion of a High School Diploma or GED
- One year of customer service experience required
- One year of experience using an internet-based software program
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website