This role is responsible for working with the team to understand the business strategy and to identify opportunities to increase organizational effectiveness and productivity. The role will be responsible for developing and executing human capital strategies and activities that enable growth, innovation, and overall organizational effectiveness. Additionally, the role will be responsible for driving corporate led initiatives with the team and communicating how these programs fit in with the overall business and HR strategy. This role must be able to communicate at the executive level, collaborate across boundaries and geographies and work with colleagues across the business and across the broad HR team. This role will regularly need to align and collaborate with the HR services teams that include Rewards and Talent Acquisition. The business partner will be the trusted advisor for the leadership team.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Facilitates organization and leadership development efforts, working with executives and team members to identify and address root causes of human resources issues. Ensures compliance with corporate policy at the business unit or division level.
- Serves as the primary HR interface for the segment/function providing an integrated HR solution
- Viewed as a business partner, change agent, and member of the line leadership staff
- Consults with the business leaders on talent, leadership, business strategy/transformation, organizational development and effectiveness, organizational health, workforce optimization, change management, rewards, and culture
- Consults with the business to define and activate the People Strategy
- Scans and benchmarks the marketplace to identify and leverage best practices / trends to influence the business and HR agenda.
- Leads and implements business specific projects and initiatives to deliver on specific business requirements and outcomes
- Provides counsel and coaching to leadership and manages overall business relationship
- Partners across HR and with other BUs to influence decisions and provide end-to-end business solutions in line with the business' affordability envelope
- Bachelor's Degree in HR Management or similar field or equivalent experience required
- 5-7+ years' experience in a Human Resources role required with specific experience in the following areas: Employee Relations, Policy Development & Management, Coaching, HRIS Reporting and others
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite, HRIS, and Timekeeping software
- Must be able to appropriately, discretely, and effectively handle and communicate sensitive information and have a strong understanding of confidentiality
- Merger/Acquisition experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across all levels of the organization
FCX Performance, an Applied Industrial Technologies Company, is a leading process flow control company providing technical mission critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets.
Founded in 1923, Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Apply on company website