Company: FedEx Express LAC
Job Title: VNFXEL: Vendor
Job Requisition Number: RC144412
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Contingent Worker
Time Type: Part Time
Av. Mariano Otero No. 879
Guadalajara, Jalisco 44900
To perform routine administrative and clerical duties necessary for efficient and effective station operations.
(List 4 to 8 of the most important activities performed or accountable for)
1. Enters airway bills into system on a daily basis.
2. Performs daily entry of Time Cards information into PC.
3. Handles D/T packages and informs customers of payment.
4. Gathers information for different company reports.
5. Answers phones, transfers calls, and takes messages as required.
6. Prepares paperwork for outbound packages (airways bills, PO Box, and address).
7. Assists customers by answering questions on basic features of service.
8. Performs miscellaneous typing, filing, and secretarial duties. Organize and update station files.
Principal responsibilities are those most important or most frequently performed duties. The incumbent will perform other duties as required.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world's most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World's Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World's Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World's Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013
Apply on company website