We are seeking a full time, permanent Board Certified/Board Eligible Interventional Cardiologist to join our busy cardiovascular private practice located in beautiful North Carolina.
- Stable private cardiology practice group established 12 years ago, which is located in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
- Practice at a location which is an hour drive from beautiful Atlantic beaches and 4 hours from picturesque Blue Ridge mountains.
- Our cardiology practice currently consists of two board certified interventional cardiologists, one non-interventional invasive cardiologist and 3 mid-level APCs.
- APC support available for inpatient service and outpatient clinic.
- On-call will be divided equally among all the providers (1:4).
- Our cardiologists perform all aspects of interventional cardiology including complex coronary interventions, peripheral arterial and venous interventions, and all aspects of non-invasive cardiology.
- Our cardiology office performs all aspects of non-invasive cardiology, clinical EP, pacemaker-ICD clinic, and peripheral vascular evaluations.
- Outpatient peripheral vascular lab attached to the office performing peripheral arterial and venous interventions.
- Our office has eClinical EMR and cloud based remote access for EMR and non-invasive imaging studies.
- The incoming interventional cardiologist has the opportunity to perform all aspects of interventional cardiology, peripheral interventions, non-invasive cardiology, EP procedures and TAVR.
- Our cardiology group affiliated with a large 800 bed hospital which performs all aspects of coronary, peripheral and TAVR interventions.
- The hospital has all medical specialties including 24-hour STEMI-primary PCI coverage and 24-hour onsite CT surgery back up.
- Our primary cardiology office located less than 5 minutes away from the hospital.
- Hospital affiliated to Campbell University Medical School Program.
- Hospital has multiple residency programs and starting cardiology fellowship program in the very near future.
- Teaching opportunities available if interested.
- EPIC EMR used in hospital system.
- We accept applications from new graduates and experienced interventional cardiologists.
- We welcome J1 /H1 visa candidates.
- We provide competitive salary, and productivity bonuses.
- Partnership opportunity in the practice for new candidates after 2 years.
- Paid vacation and CME, health, dental, vision insurances and retirement benefits are included.
- We are looking for an energetic, collegial, hardworking, ambitious interventional cardiologist who is proficient in both inpatient and outpatient, general and interventional cardiology.
- Interests in peripheral and structural interventions are desired but not required.
Practice website link: https://www.ferncreekcardiology.com/
We are seeking a full time, permanent Board Certified/Board Eligible Interventional Cardiologist to join our busy cardiovascular private practic...
Apply on company website