The Analytics & Automation Chapter, which is part of Fidelity's Enterprise Cyber Security business unit is looking for a Data Engineer to join their team. The team's focus is to apply innovative analysis techniques to Cyber Security problems to drive better, data-driven decision making and foster increased security automation and orchestration. We are seeking Data Engineers with experience in modern data storage and processing environments as well as traditional structured approaches.The Team
The team is a team made up of highly motivated and engaged associates, which is currently split across North America, Ireland and India and works in a fast-paced agile environment.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Strong Data manipulation, SQL skills and knowledge of one of more RDBMS including ETL
- Data modeling design, source file data extraction, complex data transformation and load processes.
- Handle large data files and datasets.
- Perform technical troubleshooting to diagnose, isolate and correct data, database and performance issues
- Proficiency working with Python (Pandas/Numpy/NLTK/SCIKIT etc).
- Experience with ML techniques and algorithms (RNN, CNN, LSTM, GRU, Supervised/Unsupervised Algorithms, Reinforcement Learning, etc.).
- Experience with voice recognition, natural language processing
- Experience in developing using cloud infrastructure and services is a plus.
- Ability to work independently to bring tasks/stories to completion.
- At least 2 years of recent working experience in one or more technologies noted above.
- You are ambitious and highly motivated.
- You are a quick learner.
- You are passionate about technology.
- You love working with data and are confident in your SQL skills
- Proficiency in Python in a professional environment for at least one year
- Your understanding of ML techniques (RNN, CNN, LSTM, GRU, Supervised/Unsupervised Algorithms, Reinforcement Learning, etc.).
- Your knowledge of (or willingness to learn) voice recognition and natural language processing
- Your knowledge of (or willingness to learn) ML algorithms/frameworks using cloud infrastructure.
- Your ability to work independently to bring tasks/stories to completion.
- Developing innovative, end-to-end solutions to business problems
- Developing solutions with an eye towards automation & orchestration of business process
- Being an inspiring leader
- Representing ECS in the Fidelity-wide Data Analytics community
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and valueour associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit Fidelitycareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.Certifications: Category: Information Technology
Apply on company website