We currently have an open role for someone passionate about technology, product management, and improving customer experience! This opportunity will help evolve our digital experience platform to provide a flawless customer experience across all of our digital channels. Your job will be to accelerate this future by driving product strategy and execution from a customer, market, and technology view.
This role will be aligned with the End to End (E2E) Chapter supporting the Unified Omni-Channel Experience (UOE) Squad in the Digital Experience Platform (DEP) Tribe. The DEP Tribe is a results-driven team that helps millions of Americans invest toward their goals and secure their financial futures. The UOE squad is passionate about redefining our platform ecosystems to provide seamless customer experience across web, mobile, chat, voice, AR and wearables. As an active member of the squad, you will provide the knowledge and skills to provide value from strategy through implementation.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Proven track record in an analyst, technology, or product owner role
- Experience working with both qualitative customer insights and quantitative customer data to inform decisions; conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with designers, researchers and data analysts.
- You stay ahead of digital and technology trends; using examples of best-in-class experiences from across industries as inputs into discussions and decision-making
- Understanding of the technical architecture of web and mobile applications; working on developer tooling, APIs, SDKs, and app ecosystems is a plus
- Familiarity of software lifecycle management, industry standard programming languages and application frameworks, and platform mindset; and may have direct experience with meta-data driven architecture, services, events, and vital orchestration
- You've thought about applying product management to internal platforms
The Skills you Bring
- You are comfortable with balancing the needs of multiple “customers”; partners, end users, developers
- Ability to earn trust, connect with diverse groups, lead and inspire change
- Organization and resourcefulness
- Ability to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
- You're results-oriented and self-driven
The Value you Deliver
- Understand our business strategy; apply product management techniques and systems analysis to find opportunities that can change the trajectory of the business
- Optimally prioritize opportunities so the squad is always focused on the most impactful work, translate that work into tangible customer problems, and define and frame those problems for the squad
- Collaborate with your squad in thinking big, to envision solutions that tackle these problems, and scope solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as you can
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the customer problem and delivered on the business opportunity through quantitative and qualitative measures, with customer testing, betas & A/B experimentation.
- Own and maintain the quality and execution of the product areas your squad is responsible for; deliver world-class software in every release.
At Fidelity, we are passionate about making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.Certifications:
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website