Workplace Investing is looking for a Data Analyst to help us support and grow our list of clients that take advantage of our pension benefit administration solution. In this role, you will be leveraging your knowledge of pension data management combined with systems knowledge and skills to convert the data required for coordinating new defined benefit clients.
Within the Workplace Investing group, you will be working primarily with a cross functional team to use multiple software applications to work through data analysis, conversion mapping of data and resolution of data errors found. In addition to implementation and corporate action work you will be encouraged to constantly look for ways to improve/create processes, tools, and products!
Your ability to work with complex data sets using multiple software applications, creative problem solving, teamwork and technical skills will help you excel at this position. Working across cross-functional teams will provide you with the outstanding opportunity to gain exposure to all aspects of our pension benefit administration solution and thereby build and improve products/processes, deliver a high quality product and provide immense value to the organization!
Your contribution to successful client implementation go-lives provides participants, clients and our back-office users a pension benefit administration solution that is accurate and user friendly. You will find that Workplace Investing is an organization that allows you the freedom to explore your interests within the group while providing you the support needed to deliver on your best ideas.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree, in a technical field such as Math, Computer Science, or similar
- Experience with Defined Benefit Pension Plans preferred
- 4-6 years of experience with pension administration, programming languages, or other related fields
The Skills You Bring
- Understand and manage project documentation. As well as maintain a detailed data checklist as part of the larger implementation.
- Ability to translate complex data sets into business material by way of preparing client level data files, reports of data findings, concise data mappings and questions as well as participating in client meetings will be required.
- Defined Benefit knowledge to understand data requirements based on plan rules to ensure conversion data contains all the data elements required to administer the plan.
- Ability to balance multiple projects while working towards project deadlines and within your allotted budgeted hours
The Value You Deliver
- Ability to take ownership of your tasks and take initiative when there are unexpected needs during a project
- Approach work with an end-to-end view to ensure cohesive product delivery to our clients and our operations teams
- Use knowledge of SQL, Informatica, MS Access and knowledge of relational database structures you will continue to grow our product.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.Certifications: Category: Information Technology
Apply on company website