The Fidelity Giving Marketplace is a new workplace giving platform that enables employees of Fidelity's employer clients to more easily donate to (and automatically receive employer matching contributions for) the charities and causes that are most important to them.
Core to the capabilities of this new solution is processing/facilitating financial transactions between donors and the non-profit organizations receiving charitable contributions. This requires close technical operations oversight of money movement, assisting non-profits in successfully registering with the platform, analyzing system activity and troubleshooting unexpected system behavior.
As an Operations Systems Analyst / Developer, you will have the opportunity to define and implement detailed operational procedures and systems to support the efficient management and oversight of the platform. This will include establishing an operational data mart to enable detailed analysis of system transactions to both troubleshoot issues and optimize operational procedures to ensure we are able to support rapid user growth of the platform. This role sits within the agile Giving Marketplace product team, reporting to the VP, Product Management.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree in either Computer Science or related field
- Experience supporting operations, monitoring performance, and managing KPIs of custom web-based products
- Extensive data-driven analysis and problem-solving experience
- Experience clearly defining and documenting detailed system requirements
- Experience with SQL, scripting languages, web services and modern databases
- Software development experience in MS-Access, Visual Basic or Python strongly preferred
The Skills You Bring
- Strong attention to detail and a strong, customer-centric focus
- Expertise in defining, implementing and supporting operational functions
- Proficiency writing SQL queries, data analysis with MS Access, Excel
- Excellent logical reasoning, analytical and critical thinking, data-driven problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management and written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of web technologies and agile development principles
The Value You Deliver
As a Product Operations System Analyst, you will lead efforts to define and implement detailed, data-driven operational systems and processes to support our rapidly growing product. You work closely with our product support and implementation teams to support new client implementations and non-profit onboarding. You will be responsible for:
- Defining and implementing a data mart and operations console to support effective operational management, reporting, troubleshooting and analysis of platform data and transactions
- Analyzing data that is sourced from internal and external sources for accuracy and quality
- Supporting the team in daily operations and problem/conflict resolution
- Reconciliation of routine money movement transactions
- Monitoring of daily feeds, processes, and system performance reports
- Support product design and product operations enhancements
- Defining and improving operational procedures to ensure maximum platform efficiency
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website