Fidelity Wireless & Alerts team is looking for a highly motivated Principal Software Engineer/Developer to design, develop and implement database objects in an agile development environment.
Fidelity Wireless & Alerts (FWA) team is responsible for systems design, development and maintenance of Fidelity's mobile and alerts systems. Fidelity Wireless & Alerts group provides mobile products for Institutional customers and real-time & batch alerts for Retail, Institutional, workplace Investing and Capital markets customers.
The Expertise You Have
- BS Computer Science or equivalent is required; MS Computer Science or equivalent is preferred.
- 10+ years of strong software development experience are required.
The Skills You Bring
- Strong development skills in Java, J2EE, Front-end, Mobile, APIs, and Messaging technologies.
- Strong mobile hybrid technology knowledge or knowledge of iOS and Android native development.
- Working experience in Agile environment is a must.
- Strong experience in owning the problem, designing the solution, and leading the change.
- Skills to guide the team through TDD, CI/CD, and Automating the regression testing.
- Containerization and AWS exposure.
- Innovative mindset to contribute and deliver new ideas and solutions.
- Ability to guide and lead junior team members.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, problem solving and data mining skills are required.
- Exposure to Oracle, DB2 databases, and ability to write simple SQL queries.
- Financial brokerage Knowledge skills a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
The Value You Deliver
- Responsible for designing and delivering Mobile solutions for Institutional customers.
- Deliver Alerting and Services functionality to Institutional, Retail and Fidelity customers
- Responsible for delivering designing solutions for complex alerting requirements, internal and external.
- Responsible for developing, building and managing Mobile apps, Alerts and APIs.
- Deliver high quality code on time, with a great cohesive team.
- Responsible for managing the Code reviews and Code merges for the Scrum team.
Apply on company website