The Executive End User Support Analyst will provide dedicated, in person, technology, efficiency and collaboration support services to Fidelity's Senior leadership team that is modeled to how they work. The Executive Regional Support Analyst is responsible for delivering the highest level of performance, efficiency, innovation and preventative support for Fidelity's end user computing product offerings. Individual must be customer obsessed, adaptive to change and maintain the highest level of confidentiality with the leadership team.
If you have the experience and expertise with a passion for End User Computing, a career in High Touch Services at Fidelity may be right for you!
End User Computing provides workplace solutions for all Fidelity associates including personal/mobile computing, messaging and collaboration technologies. We are an integral partner enabling the firm to deliver innovative, scalable, industry-leading investment tools that enable our associates to achieve a competitive advantage globally.
The Executive End User Support Analyst helps the executive leadership team meet their business challenges by understanding their technology needs, delivering efficiency tools, collaboration services and technology support.
The location for this position is Boston, MA
The Expertise You Have
- 1-3 years supporting end user platforms and tools, solving Windows 10, O365, MacOS and iOS, virtual and cloud solutions
- Microsoft Windows 10 certification, Apple certification preferred or attained within 6 months
The Skills You Bring
- Comfortable working directly with senior leaders. Demonstrate an ability to inspire trust and maintain confidentiality with Executives by performing technical support with highly professional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience demonstrating proficiency installing, solving and supporting laptops, MacBook's, PCs, iPads and business critical applications for Executives in large, multi-location, corporate environment via 1:1 desk side visits, phone, chat and remote.
- Experience supporting Windows 10, MacOS, MS Office 2016, Office365
- Experience providing in person multi-site video conferencing meeting support.
- Experience demonstrating proficiency supporting end user collaboration tools, such as Microsoft SharePoint, MS Teams and video conferencing technologies
- Demonstrate outstanding customer services skills, communication written and verbal
- Experience demonstrating proficiency supporting mobile devices utilizing iOS, iPadOS and Android operating systems.
- Demonstrate proficiency working independently, with minimal mentorship. Ability to identify and resolve key issues using partial or conflicting data and pattern recognition. Ability to take a broad perspective to problems to identify and document new, less obvious solutions.
- Clear and innovative thinker, with excellent collaboration and communications skills.
- Mobile Platform : Mobile Iron, Intune
- Cloud Infrastructure : Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS
- Core Infrastructure : Active Directory
The Value Your Deliver
In this role, the Analyst works in collaboration with other members of the Fidelity business and End User Computing community to:
- Provide technology support onsite, remotely, at home offices or properties by resolving moderately complex to highly complex technical issues and problems.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage the needs of multiple requests to build an effective schedule and successfully adapt to changing that schedule on short notice as situations change.
- Demonstrate an ability to provide efficiency suite training to your business partners
- Demonstrate and ability to provide hardware support, printer support, application, collaboration software and mobile support on Windows, Apple, HP and Cisco platforms
- Research innovative SW and HW solutions which provide value to the productivity of the leadership team
- Collaborates with 3rd level support teams and across the organization to solve highly complex issues and identify technology solutions.
- Provide 24x7 on call support and services as part of a rotation or via direct contact from the business partners
- Support IT projects, including but not limited to: office moves, data recovery, hardware and software testing, product migrations and delivery, offsite event support, home office support, etc.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.Certifications: Category: Information Technology
Apply on company website