Fidelity Investments is looking for a Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer to join the Emerging Technology team within the Enterprise Cybersecurity (ECS) business unit. The ECS organization is responsible for delivering effective security solutions to ensure enterprise resources are protected in a constantly evolving cyber-threat landscape.The Team
The mission of the Emerging Technology team is to establish a culture of innovation through research, experimentation, and collaboration to accelerate decision-making and advance adoption of new capability in support of ECS goals. We investigate state-of-the-art technology, vendors and processes to prove out security capability and help our product teams incorporate them into standard practice.The Expertise You Have
- B.S.in Computer Science preferred, Engineering / Mathematics or comparable
- 5+ years of application development experience that includes requirements analysis, functional and performance test development and automation
- Proven experience in test design and analyzing and trouble-shooting results with a development team
- Curiosity and tenacity in wanting to know how things work and why!
- Hands on experience with test automation and test-driven development for functional and performance testing
- Experienced with standard methodologies in creating and managing test code and test data with source control
- Experienced with test frameworks like JMeter, SoapUI/Postman, Selenium, Cucumber or similar
- Demonstrated skills in technical troubleshooting and working with developers to solve challenges
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills including written, verbal, and technology illustrations.
- Capacity to quickly understand and incorporate new technologies.
- Ability to effectively collaborate in an agile team
- Expect to be involved in installations, understanding how current ECS systems work, developing test applications performance tests – a very exciting mix of tasks that will keep you constantly learning
- Under the direction of the lead architect, you will be working with custom development and vendor applications to demonstrate new capability
- One of our critical tasks is “getting the word out” around new technology – and you'll be asked to help the team in putting together demos of the solutions and presenting
- Collaborating in an autonomous team that owns all aspects of delivery (Coding, Quality, DevSecOps)
- Standout colleague developing/deploying software in a fast-paced and highly flexible environment
- Working with global Agile teams and will contribute to improving engineering practices
- Forever learning and growing your skillsets to be an active contributor to a well-rounded team
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.Certifications: Category: Information Technology
Apply on company website