At Fidelity, our greatest asset is our associates, and we focus on building an environment that allows people to perform at their best and make an impact! The Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant is a critical member of our HR team by ensuring that we are hiring the most qualified talent for the firm.The Team
Fidelity's Talent Acquisition team is passionate about attracting strong talent to the firm to help drive business results. As a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will be working with Fidelity's Personal Investing and Workplace Investing business units to source, interview and hire for roles at all levels of the organization. Additionally, you will build relationships with candidates and business partners to ensure a positive hiring experience.The Expertise You Have
- Proven 5+ years of end-to-end recruiting experience
- Experience with sourcing techniques including identifying passive talent, building talent pipelines, referral generation and diversity recruiting
- Demonstrable experience with all recruiting lifecycle components including sourcing, qualifying and assessing candidates, networking, market trends and relationship management
- Proven experience using a variety of sourcing tools and resources to discover and attract candidates
- Deeply detail oriented and have an ability to maintain momentum in a dynamic business environment
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate at different levels in an organization
- Passion for sourcing passive talent and staying current on recruiting trends
- Working with hiring managers to gain understanding of business unit objectives and job requirements and develop a sourcing strategy to find and attract the right talent
- Using deep knowledge of client business to respond to detailed candidate questions about the role and function
- Leveraging recruiting tools and techniques to identify and engage potential talent and ensure ongoing talent pipelines
- Keeping informed of sourcing standard methodologies and emerging tools/technologies to introduce and/or pilot when appropriate
- Participating in or leading recruitment projects/initiatives
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want— from the 23 million people investing their life savings, to the 20,000 businesses managing their employee benefits programs, to the10,000 advisors and institutions needing innovative technology solutions to invest their clients' money. To do this well, as a privately held company, we place a high degree of value in nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to being an employer of choice. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit www.fidelity.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.Certifications:
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website