Job Description: The Team
The ideal candidate is a Quality focused professional with experience in all quality assurance aspects in an agile environment across global locations. Working within the Workplace Investing Quality Assurance organization this role will support the PSW and its customer base.The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years in Software Quality Assurance roles
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Experience in testing distributed applications at different stages of the technology stack
- Practical experience with test automation frameworks (Selenium or other tools)
- Proven knowledge of CI/CD principles is a plus
- Proven Quality Assurance knowledge & experience.
- Passion for delivering on behalf of the business for the benefit of our end customers
- Positive relationship building, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Desire and willingness to learning and continuous improvement
- Ability to work in a fast paced, globally dispersed, agile environment
- Technical acumen and engineering attitude
- Passion for Quality and being an advocate for it.
- Ensuring high quality of application delivery through test development, execution and automation
- Reinforcing strategic Quality direction and adding to a robust team
- Presenting effectively across globally dispersed business and technology partners
- Influencing across multiple layers of the organization in support of Quality
- Ensuring consistent application of Quality engineering standard methodologies
- Demonstrating an agile attitude in actions and behaviors
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website