Fidelity TalentSource is looking for an Analyst on behalf of our client, Fidelity Investments. This position is based in Westlake, TX.
The contract lasts six months and pays $20.00 an hour.Fidelity Medicare Services, Analyst
The analyst role is an essential part of our team as we look to help millions of Americans make Medicare decisions. You will assist in various areas, including sales and relationship management, which are essential to our business as we grow.Why you'll love working with us
We are a small team (less than 30 people) that is genuinely out to change the world. Millions of people struggle with their Medicare decisions every year, and we believe we can build decision support and guidance to help people find Medicare plans that will meet both their health and financial needs. We are building this initiative from scratch which means tremendous opportunities for growth as our business scales.The purpose of your role
- Review client data and profile information with an eye to resolving issues and determining next steps with Medicare coverage
- Generate Medicare plan recommendations using a mix of proprietary and publicly available web and Excel-based tools
- Serve as a relationship manager to a Medicare Advisor in their interactions with clients and branch partners
- Assist Medicare Advisor with client scheduling and communications
- Ensure clients receive quality responses to their questions and inquiries in a timely manner
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our analysis process and operations by escalating feedback and implementing new solutions
- Medicare or healthcare experience desirable, willingness to learn about Medicare required
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to work in an ambiguous business environment
- Comfort with data analysis and project management
- Passion for serving people and comfortable engaging with clients over the phone and email
- Excellent communication skills that include an ability to actively listen, ask clarifying questions, and show an understanding of the needs of the stakeholder
- Bachelor's degree or related equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Excel required
- Proficiency with Salesforce a plus
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skillset and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource.
For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website