Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Senior Software Engineer with strong Apigee experience to join the Enterprise Cybersecurity team in Durham, NC.The Team and Role:
The purpose of the role is to work with Product Managers and stakeholders to deliver on the architectural vision to aid in accelerating API publishing efforts that will enable Digital transformation within Fidelity. The goal of the Enterprise Cybersecurity (ECS) API effort is to modernize the API Architecture by enabling APIs in the API marketplace (Apigee)The Expertise You Have
- BS or Master's in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems Engineering or Mathematics.
- 5+ years of full stack software programming experience building scalable and high efficiency web applications
- Experience building API's a must
- Experience building and deploying cloud enabled applications leveraging 12 factor design.
- Hands on experience with automation & pipeline implementation (Testing, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipeline)
- Experience and amenity working in an agile environment (Scrum and Kanban)
- Proven experience with Apigee and enabling APIs
- Possess strong engineering skills and experience developing maintainable, scalable multi-tiered applications
- Brings curiosity and excitement; desire to collaborate and work closely in a paired programming environment; be energized by fast, iterative and extreme programming practices
- Focus on automation and always looking towards reducing waste and improving efficiencies
- Enjoy presenting and learning the business behind the application
- Hands-on experience in crafting and developing using the following technologies
- Unix and Shell scripting skills
- Common programming languages such as core Java, Python, C# .NET etc.
- Experience with SOA and API frameworks such as SOAP and REST
- Pipeline/Build tools GIT, Maven, Jenkins, uDeploy desired.
- Collaborating in an autonomous team, owning all aspects of delivery (Coding, Quality, DevSecOps)
- Standout colleague developing/deploying software in a fast-paced and highly flexible environment
- Continued focus on improving test coverage, release velocity and production health
- Working with global Agile teams and will contribute to improving engineering practices
- Exercising operational expertise in a team, targeting Engineering and DevOps perfection
- Forever learning and growing your skillsets to be an active contributor to a well-rounded team
- Automating yourself out of today's job so that you can move on to the next big challenge
At Fidelity, we are passionate about making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in building and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our dedication to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their outstanding perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FTSJobs.com.Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer
Apply on company website