Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for an Automated Tester to work in Fidelity's Asset Management Technology in Durham, NC.
Asset Management Compliance Technology (AMT) provides worldwide technology and support to all the Investment Management, Research, Trading and Investment Operations functions. Our team builds products and capabilities that continue to distinguish our brand as the best customer experience in the financial services industry.
This individual will be responsible for the planning, design and execution of test scenarios, executing automation strategy, and contributing to the test effort as a member of an agile team for a dynamic authorization technology platform.
The Expertise You Have
- Review and analyze client-specific system requirements and scope of services
- Analyze functional and technical system design for testability
- Collaborate with project team to understand and prioritize system testing efforts
- Define test scenarios, create test plans and participate in the definition and execution of automated and manual test scripts
- Mine and manipulate test data in support of test cases for multiple or sophisticated projects
- Document expected results
- In collaboration with the scrum team, adhere to deliverables in the sprint schedule
- Document and report on system testing issues using industry standard defect tracking tool
- Define system regression tests for future projects and for ongoing regression efforts
- Identify defects in multiple environments and throughout all phases of the development life cycle
- Support production verification and validation
- Assist in defining the Automation Strategy for the release
- Work in conjunction with all functional groups to identify potential future improvements to the overall quality process, requirements gathering and documentation
The Skills You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Software Quality Assurance experience
- Experience with UI test automation tools, Selenium, is a plus
- Experience with agile methodology and tool sets (JIRA)
- Web Services (API) testing experience, preferably with Fitness, SoapUI
- UI Automation experience is a nice to have using Protractor
- Ability to work effectively on a globally dispersed team
- Ability to read and improve scripts/code
- Demonstrable understanding of the software development process including planning, analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, and problem resolution
- Experience with HP Quality Center a plus
- Prior authorization experience and/or experience in testing security applications is desired
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at HR@ ftsjobs.com if you would like to request an accommodation.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website