Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a DevOps Engineer to work with Fidelity's Enterprise Cybersecurity team in Salt Lake City, UT. A successful candidate has technical depth, a collaborative are obsessed approach, and hands-on experience with modern practices and tools in the DevOps toolchain.
Our team's focus is on delivering end-to-end product solutions where stability and security are our highest priority. We with simplifying complex problems by automating everything and monitoring the right things. Technical expertise, influencing and communication skills, as well as participation in architecture, design, and analysis activities are required.
- Assist software engineering across multiple applications servicing our internal and external business partners and clients by maturing CI/CD pipelines and reducing manual tasks through automation
- Actively participate in planning, definition, design & integration of pipeline services releases working with other BU SME's/Architects as required to assure consistency of product development and adoption of the product asset base across the product line
- Work with Tech Leads and Architects on evolving our pipeline service strategies to align industry trends with product strategy
- Own the implementation of generic common components/services aspect of pipelines, which may include applications, infrastructure, security and/or database strategies
- Participate in defining the technical & coding standards and guidelines for the team or group as well as implementing a strong internal DevOps process
- Implement commit, acceptance, and release capabilities from roadmap across CaaS/Internal/External cloud platforms with reference pipeline.
- Participate in critical problem solving and advanced technical troubleshooting; driving resolution to technical issues; lead and perform impact analysis
- Building links with development teams with quick alignment of value and understanding of the business and technology
- Experience in a DevOps role
- Strong Linux systems administration expertise
- Experience with core scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Go, and Java as well as strong Unix/shell skills
- Pipeline automation and orchestration experience utilizing the following stack or similar:
- GIT, Jenkins, Maven, JUnit, Docker, Kubernetes, JMeter, Artifactory, Sonar, Vericode, Chef, Puppet
- Monitoring automation systems such as CloudWatch and Datadog or Splunk
- Experience with AWS services such as EKS, EC2, ECS and similar, AWS Certified preferred
- Good understanding of logging, monitoring and operational aspects of cloud applications
- Experience in application and data security for cloud software
- Acquaintance with 12 Factor principles, API Design and deployment patterns/strategies
- Excellent presentation, documentation, communication and influencing skills, as well as skills which present/influence technology direction in business context to the partners
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar discipline, Masters a plus
- 5+ years' experience in Large Application Deployment Automation and DevOps implementations
- Experience in cloud application deployment automation patterns and various scripting languages
- Experience in Enterprise level Cloud Based Application Development and deployment such as AWS EKS, and AWS Fargate
- Experience with the DevOps toolchain
- Understanding of cloud security and AWS Cloud Certification
At Fidelity, you can find it all here. We reward ambitious, passionate individuals with a work environment that fosters diversity, teamwork and collaboration as well as encourages innovative ideas and fresh thinking. We recognize the value that employees' individual differences can contribute to the bright and strong future of our company.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skillset and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource.
For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com
Apply on company website