Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Full Stack to work at Fidelity in Durham, NC!
Fidelity TalentSource is looking for a hardworking Full Stack Senior Software Engineer to build and support world-class products for its business critical Planning and Advice Services Tribe. Our engineering team is innovative, diverse, passionate and self-driven. We work in a very dynamic agile environment.The Purpose:
As a senior engineer on the team, your primary role will be building, testing and engineering web applications using modern technologies like angular, nodejs, and REST APIs. You will be encouraged to quickly gain understanding of all the components of our web applications and will work with the team to deliver best in class solutions.Required Expertise:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of development experience (currently hands on) in Java, Spring MVC / Spring Core / Web Services (SOAP/REST) and configuring web containers.
- 3+ years of development experience in JSP, HTML, CSS/SASS, Jquery, Backbone, Angular, NodeJS, Jasmine, Protractor.
- 2+ years of Responsive & Progressive Modern Web application development.
- Make significant contributions to our technology platform
- Design patterns, UML
- Test Driven Development, Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
- IDE's Spring Tool Suite, and Eclipse, within a UNIX and Windows environment.
- Application build, deploy using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools -- Jenkins, Maven, uDeploy, etc.
- Writing SQL queries and debugging stored procedures within an Oracle environment.
- Leadership: Team player, self-starter, collaborative, innovative, eager to learn every day.
- Scrum Developer certification is a plus
- Understanding of docker, cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (e.g. AWS or azure) will be a plus
- Assist in coordinating multiple development work streams through integration and ensure architecture is scalable and extensible.
- Define, maintain, and support Java development environment and best practices, such as Maven, Sonar, and other Open Source tools.
- Assist in identification, isolation, resolution, and communication of problems within the production and nonproduction environment and perform troubleshooting.
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, and integration testing using Open Source frameworks.
- Provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Understand the leadership vision and execute on that vision.
- Help strengthen further the culture of innovation by setting examples
- Find creative ways to get things done, and do them right
- Foster a culture of best in class software engineering practices
- Exercise a passion for keeping your knowledge up-to-date with the latest and greatest
- Help maintain the high level of integrity in the team
- Take ownership and accountability for determining what needs to be done
Our ever-evolving technology stack ensures a phenomenal learning culture in the team. We are always exploring new technologies and new ways to continually provide value to our customers. This team has a direct and positive impact on Fidelity's customers.Company Culture
At Fidelity, you can find it all here. We reward ambitious, passionate individuals with a work environment that cultivates diversity, partnership and collaboration as well as encourages innovative ideas and fresh thinking. We recognize the value that employees' individual differences can contribute to the bright and strong future of our company.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skillset and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource.
For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website