Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Full Stack Software Engineer to work at Fidelity in Durham, North Carolina.
Fidelity Personal Investing – Client Solutions Technology Chapter Area is looking for a passionate Full Stack Lead Software Engineer to build and support world-class products for its business-critical Wealth Management Tribe. Our engineering team is innovative, diverse, passionate and self-driven. We work in a very dynamic agile environment.
As a lead engineer on the team, your primary role will be building, testing and engineering web applications and service using modern technologies such as: Node, Angular, NestJS, and REST APIs using both containers as well as cloud-native patterns. You will be expected to have a full understanding of all the components of our web applications and lead the team of developers to deliver best in class solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of development experience in Node, Angular, Jasmine, Protractor or other web frameworks.
- Experience with Responsive & Progressive Modern Web application development is an asset.
- Ability to make significant contributions and impact to our technology platform
- Design patterns, UML, and strong software engineering skills are an asset
- Test Driven Development frameworks such as: Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Mocha, Jest
- IDE's: Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite, and Eclipse, within a UNIX and Windows environment.
- Application build, deploy lifecycle experience using Continuous Integration / Deployment (CI/CD) tools -- Jenkins, Maven, npm, uDeploy, etc.
- Leadership: Team leader, self-starter, collaborative, innovative, eager to learn and teach others every day.
- Scrum Developer certification is a plus
- Understanding of docker, cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (e.g. AWS or azure) will be an asset
- Drive the coordination of multiple development work streams through integration and ensure architecture is scalable and extensible.
- Define, maintain, and support development environment and software engineering best practices, such as Sonar, and other Open Source tools.
- Assist in identification, isolation, resolution, and communication of problems within the production and nonproduction environment and perform troubleshooting.
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, and integration testing using Open Source frameworks.
- Provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Drive and guide the continuous process improvement initiatives.
The Value You Deliver
- Understand the leadership vision and execute on that vision.
- Strengthen and promote the culture of innovation by setting examples
- Find creative ways to get things done, and do them right
- Foster a culture of best in class software engineering practices
- Exercise a passion for keeping your knowledge up-to-date with the latest and greatest
- Ensure the high level of integrity in the team
- Take ownership and accountability for figuring out what needs to be done
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website