A.I Delivery Senior Software Engineer/ - A.I Search Technology
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Full Stack Engineer (Data) to work in Fidelity's Data Exchange and Implementation Team in Durham, North Carolina.
Do you have a strong data technology background? Strong hands on experience with developing Java data APIs and leveraging data steaming tools Kafka and building data-centric front end applications using Angular? Do you have interest in working an innovation-focused team designing and building information discovery capabilities to improve operations processes?
The Workplace Investing AI Delivery and Platform Data Engineering Chapter team is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to help design, implement and enhance technical solutions for AI model compute, data pipelines and hosting and API access tiers and building Angular-based front end capabilities in support of AI-based information discovery, retrieval and understanding capabilities with our innovation partners at the Fidelity Center for Applied Technology . We are looking for an outspoken technologist with a deep passion for data and application design to help build AI solutions to help extract data from both databases and unstructured data sources and harness AI algorithms to help automate difficult business problems facing our Workplace operations team. This role will be a great mix of application, API, data pipeline design and front end development with lots of hands on work with partnering with our data scientists and business partners to design, develop and deploy full stack AI search and process automation solutions. It's a great chance to work on an innovation-driven agile development team to help build innovative and high business value AI powered solutions to improve life for our operations associates.
The Expertise You Have
- Deep experience (4+ years) building complex, multi source APIs using Java (v8) and Springboot and modern code management CI/CD tools and platforms such as Stash/GIT and Jenkins/Udeploy
- Strong hands on experience (4+ years) of data-centric, dynamic front end applications using Angular
- Demonstrated work experience using data streaming tools like Kafka and loading data to low latency caching data stores like SOLR
- Proven track record as an outspoken technical collaborator with strong communications and presentation skills working on collaborative teams to deliver high quality data solutions.
- Superior SQL skills and experience performing deep data analysis on multiple database platforms
- Hands on experience with 401k/DC operations and data and/or exposure to AI/ Machine Learning and Model Operations a huge plus.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
The Skills You Bring
- You are self-driven, highly motivated and a quick learner
- Be a delivery-driven hands on technologist who works hard to rapidly prototype, test and deploy Front-end components & API code, and compute orchestration who proactively identifies technical gaps and areas needing automation.
- Have an innovation mindset and demonstrated technical curiosity to learn and apply new technologies in the rapidly evolving data technology landscape and a desire to help coach and teach others what you leaned.
- You should have an analytical and consulting mindset- being fearless in asking engaging questions to help tease out requirements details and to offer up technical implementation options among your technical team.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and negotiation skills.
- You are passionate about data and technology and have experience with or an interest in the operations optimization space and an interest or experience working on Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning projects.
The Value You Deliver
- Work with data scientists, business sponsors and technical peers to build AI powered applications to help automate and improve tricky operational problems
- Roll up your sleeves and develop and automate data pipelines, execute AI model code, establish on prem and eventually AWS compute infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines and develop RESTful data microservice APIs and consuming applications.
- Be a technical collaborator, helping the team think thorough technical designs and be willing to pitch in to multiple technology areas in an agile way.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at HR@ ftsjobs.com if you would like to request an accommodation.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website