Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Senior Scrum Master to work in Fidelity's Digital Platforms Technology Team in Durham, NC!
Fidelity's Workplace Solutions (WS) Digital Platforms Technology team designs, develops, implements, and supports WS's suite of Digital products and services. The Digital Platforms development team focuses on delivering innovative solutions that meet the needs of our customers. Our systems professionals thrive, with a steadfast dedication to innovation, which champions a culture of continuous improvement and significant achievement. We see ourselves as a vital link to Fidelity's customers. This is a fast-paced group that is using ground-breaking technologies to build powerful tools and outstanding user experiences for our customers, using Java-based technologies.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in software development, with at least 2 years leading complex IT projects/initiatives
- Strong technical exposure and experience in web application development; Content Management (CMS or SDL Tridion) a plus
- Hands on experience running technology initiatives, including planning, execution, and delivery
- Experience leading, influencing and collaborating in a matrix-managed environment and across multiple, diverse groups
- Experience leading an Agile team; Scrum Master Certification, a plus
- Experience with Jira and/or Confluence
- Bachelor's degree in MIS/Computer Science or related field
The Purpose of Your Role
In this role, you will serve as a Senior Scrum Master for a robust team of digital technologists, located both on-shore and off-shore. You will facilitate discussions between the product sponsor, technology team and partners to define business requirements. You will support your team in the development and delivery of those requirements into production. This role often requires coordinating the efforts of multiple systems teams to deliver a seamlessly integrated solution to our customers.
The Skills You Bring
- Ability to successfully deliver mid to large-scale initiatives by empowering and supporting your team and by helping to identify and remove impediments
- Collaborative approach to problem solving and your ability to adapt plans based on organizational dynamics and constraints
- Can organize and present ideas and information logically and concisely to a variety of audiences, including both technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to operate and influence in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Can handle multiple, contending priorities simultaneously
- Strong consultative, listening, communications and analytical skills
- Desire to be an involved member of an organization committed to innovation and continuous improvement
The Value You Deliver
- Collaborates with business and technology partners to develop solutions and overall strategies that address complex business needs and opportunities
- Accountable for the successful delivery of new digital features and functions, including design, development, quality assurance and production release
- Championing and driving development standard methodologies which will improve quality and efficiency within your team and the Digital Platforms organization
- You will serve as a leader and mentor to other technologists within the Digital Platforms organization
How your work impacts the Organization
- Our goal within Digital Platforms is to build a user experience that delights our customers, anticipates their needs and matches services or solutions to support effective decision making. You will be responsible for delivering new products and services that will greatly improve the digital experience for our Workplace Solutions customers.
- Three consecutive years on CareerBliss' Top 50 Happiest Companies Employees Survey
- A company that is committed to innovation and being an industry leader by investing in technology
- More than 12,000 technology professionals utilizing an Agile methodology enterprise-wide
- Access to premier technology platforms, OS, and frameworks
At Fidelity, you can find it all here. We reward ambitious, and passionate individuals with a work environment that champions diversity, partnership and collaboration, while encouraging innovative ideas and fresh thinking. We recognize the value that employees' individual differences can supply to the forward-thinking and strong future of our company.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skillset and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource.
For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website